Cancellation & Refunds

Camp Site Cancellations

A credit card is required for all reservations and a deposit of 30% is applied to that card on reservations for a week or more. This deposit is applied one month prior to the visit and is *non-refundable. The remaining 70% owing is charged on arrival. Final payment can be made by cash, Visa, Master Card or debit card. No charges are applied to cancellations made before 30 days prior to arrival. For all other daily/weekend reservations, 100% of the total cost will be applied to the card if the guest does not show up on the date of the reservation.


Cabin Rental Cancellations

  • No charge for cancellations made within 60 days of reservation date.
  • 20% charge for cancellations made between 31-59 days prior to reservation date.
  • 30% charge for cancellations made 30 days or less of reservation date.
  • 100% charge for no-show on the date of the reservation.

*Pine Ridge Park does not issue cash refunds unless the stay is terminated by the Park owners. Guests who have to leave early due to illness, for example, will be given a credit for the days left on their reservation to be applied against another stay which must be taken within the period of one year.

    Over 100 reviews on Google

    Peaceful, quiet campsite and surrounding, beach across the street - Marlene Schönstedt

    Great Little Campground... very nice people owners and season campers - Peter McDowell

    Well appointed cottages. Friendly owners and staff. Great place - 7leonine

    Fantastic place! Staff are remarkable and very accommodating! Zero complaints about this place - Stephen Downtown

    This is one of the better RV Parks I have visited - Reg Askew

    Subscribe for our newsletter